– Enhances the definition of the cheekbones and other facial contours
– May be worn as a blush or bronzer for custom looks
– Multi-functional product that may be used in a variety of ways to beautify your appearance
– Eight color options make it great makeup for all skin tones
– Won’t clog pores or irritate sensitive skin types
– All-natural, mineral formula protects the skin against environmental age-factors
– Blends perfectly with the rest of the Emani makeup line to give you a natural, seamless finish
1. After applying Emani concealer and foundation, use the Emani V2 Blush Brush to apply the appropriate amount of Emani Pressed Blush to the apples of the cheeks in a circular motion.
2. Work out from the cheeks toward the hairline at a diagonal. Blend as needed for a natural look.
3. Emani Pressed Blush may also be used on other areas to highlight, bronze, or increase the definition of facial contours.
Mica, Squalane (plant), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract , Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Silica, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide . ± CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.